An equal and inclusive society for local disabled people.
Empower disabled people to have independence, choice and control over their lives and remove the barriers that exist within society.
- Being user-led
- Recognising and valuing the contribution of disabled people.
- Recognising and valuing the contribution of family and carers.
- Respecting the views and needs of disabled people (regardless of age or impairment).
- Being transparent in all dealings with disabled people, commissioners and staff.
- Supporting the right to have choice, control and independence for all disabled people.
- Acknowledging and appreciating equality and diversity.
- Acting in an ethical way.
Our Strategic Direction:
Our strategic direction from 2016 prioritises the following themes, which we will focus our attention and efforts on over the next 5 years:
- Inclusive family lives
- Living independently in the community
- Work and volunteering
- Influencing positive change
- Performing with excellent governance
- Being a great place to work and progress
- Financial sustainability
By 2021, CCiL will have achieved:
Inclusive Family Lives: a society that embraces and values the importance of family, friends and carers.
Buzz Youth Activity Group Donations online
You can now donate to the Buzz Youth Activity Group online via ‘Just Giving’!
This can be a one off donation or a monthly donation and it is really simple…
- £5.00 could purchase cookery equipment
- £10.00 could purchase arts and craft materials
- £25.00 could purchase sports equipment
Please click HERE to follow link.