Cheshire Centre for Independent Living can assist you to manage your Personal Health Budget and enable you to have greater choice and control over your care by:
- Offering ongoing advice and support
- Providing you with information about employing your own staff or arranging support through a care agency.
- Supporting you with completing the paperwork.
- Carrying out police checks (CRB check) on your personal assistants.
- Supporting you to recruit your own personal assistants and advising you how to manage any employment law issues.
- Signposting you to relevant services, including training opportunities for you and your staff and payroll services.