Cheshire Centre for Independent Living offer Payroll Service for disabled people directing their own care.
As your payroll provider we will:
- Assign you a named Payroll Clerk, who will understand your individual needs,
- Process payslips on a monthy/4 weekly basis.
- Ensure that tax and national insurance calculations are correctly calculated.
- Offer guidance on all statutory payments including Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) and Attachments of Earnings.
- Assist with holiday calculations.
- Provide forms for new employees to complete and to set them up on the payroll system.
- Issue P45’s for employees leaving your employment.
- Provide P60’s on an annual basis for all employees.
- Deal with any payroll queries that may arise.
- Make all necessary submissions in line with HMRC Realtime information (RTI)
- Deal with Automatic Enrolment and pension queries.
We will assess your employees to establish whether they are eligible for Auto Enrolment.
- Send out the relevant correspondence for you to give to your employees
- Enrol the employees into a pension scheme.
- Ensure the relevant pension deductions are on the employee’s payslip.
- Make the payments to the pension provider.
- Act as your Pay as you Earn (PAYE) agent liaising with HMRC on your behalf.
- Send you letters on a monthly basis advising of any tax or national insurance owing to HMRC.
- We offer a Direct Debit service for the payment of any liabilities owing to HMRC whereby we will deduct the relevant amounts from your chosen bank account and pay them over to HMRC in a timely manner.